As usual, my year was a roller coaster ride. I shed a few tears, shared a few laughter, angered myself, hated and loved... I can never generalize a year as a good or a bad one. Most of the time, I am just grateful for life. Grateful for blessings. Thankful for the strength and power to handle trials. I am always appreciative of friends and family. 2010 was a roller coaster ride. I am not sure how ferocious this one was, compared to the past years, and how cruel the next one will be... but always I just carry on knowing that I am not alone.
2011 is going to be phenomenal! I cannot wait to share another year with you, all... but before this year ends I would like to look back at the past year...
- You & Your Teeth sure had a great year. Bon and I, decided to hire an assistant, and Monique has been such a great addiction to the clinic, ever since. It was not easy being the dentist, the secretary and the dental assistant at the same time. We did that for two years and Monique was our reward.
- I also turned 29 this year and soon, my age will be off the calendar.
- This blog has also been through a lot of changes this year. First, it had a layout change and before the year ended it celebrated it's second year, got it's own domain name and a new header from Calvin.
- The May 2010 elections gave us a new president. I am not a fan of the new President, but I remain hopeful.
- My lowest moment came when I found out I had a myoma. I felt much too young to be faced with such a problem, but God gave me strength and support. I was surrounded by friends and family. My myoma was taken out successfully and now I am "good as new".
- On a lighter note, let's not forget that time I offended a CELEBRITY. After this, I never tweet about celebs using their real names, anymore.
- And then, just before the year ended, I got a chance to be on television. I'm not sure if I'd be able to get a copy of the segment but those who saw me on tv said that I looked pretty and I sounded really good. I reckon everyone's just being nice.
My year wasn't so bad right?